furadantin pille Our Ingredients Explained
- PUSH is designed to be a multi-functional package with components that synergize to optimize the performance of athletes
- Motivation Package
- Beta-Alanine – Enhances readiness as a stimulant and combines with histidine to make sarcosine in our muscles. Sarcosine is a proton buffer that may prevent muscle acidification.
- Quercetin – Becomes a powerful weapon against overuse inflammation and an effective performance-enhancer. Quercetin enhances the action of Vitamin C & E.
- Energy Generation Package
- Glycine – Helps regulate blood sugar and prevent fatigue. May protect ATP depleted cells from damage. Helps breakdown fat and enhances the biosynthesis of creatine.
- Vitamin Mixture – Vitamin E and Vitamin C may reinforce each others antioxidant abilities. Vitamin B6 & B12 enhance energy for working muscles. Vitamin B3 converts fats, proteins and carbohydrates into usable energy and may help maintain healthy insulin levels. Niacin (Vit. B3) may help the absorption of vitamins: B6, B12, C & E.
- Blood Flow & Oxygenation
- Citrulline – May increase vasodilation as well as blood flow and oxygenation to our muscles and may take away lactic acid from intense working muscle.
- Muscle Protection Package
- BCAAs: Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine – May promote muscle strength, volume and synthesis.
- Electrolytes: All Natural Coconut water
- Antioxidants: Vitamin C & E, along with glycine plus arginine.
- Endurance Package
- Combination of all ingredients in synergy with one another
clotrimazole strength As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of PUSH with 12 to 16oz of water 20-30 minutes before training. Use only as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.diflucan compresse torrinomedica